Gambling and sports betting
Our services support various licensing procedures within the gambling and sports betting industry. With regard to the specification and implementation of compliance requirements, we can provide an extensive portfolio of solutions, collaborating if necessary, with long-term partners:
- Cyber security concept (preparation and operation)
- Data protection concept (preparation and operation)
- AML, KYC, Responsible Gaming (preparation and operation – with partners)
We have acquired extensive expertise for the following license areas and their relevant requirements:
- Germany: according to GlüStV
- Schleswig-Holstein: tolerance procedures
- Colombia: Coljuegos sports betting license
- Malta: B2B and B2C licenses from the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA)
- Denmark: Spillemyndigheden sports betting license
- Great Britain: UKGC – sports betting and gambling
We support various suppliers in the automotive industry and have tailored our services perfectly to their products and processes. We support our partners in their preparations to comply with and maintain the conditions set out in the TISAX standard (Trusted Information Security Assessment Exchange).
We have been active in the insurance sector for years, providing support in practically all our core service areas. Our expertise in the Supervisory Requirements for IT in Insurance Undertakings (VAIT) as well as in critical infrastructure requirements as per the Information Security Law – Kritis – is highly sought after.
BaFin (Federal Financial Supervisory Authority) has published the “Supervisory Requirements for IT in Insurance Undertakings” (VAIT for short) since 2018. Many insurance companies are now expected to implement these requirements to the satisfaction of the supervisory authorities.
At WecSec GmbH, your cyber security specialists, we can draw on comprehensive experience in the implementation of VAIT requirements within the insurance sector and have also accompanied an entire BaFin audit on VAIT assessment. On occasion, we have even been able to discuss questions of principle with BaFin members.