Management services for cyber security, business continuity management, risk management and project management – an overview of our range of services can be found on this page.
Setup and operation of
- cyber security management systems, generally in accordance with ISO/IEC 27001
- business continuity management systems, generally in accordance with ISO/IEC 22301 and BCI framework
- data protection management systems, often in accordance with international standards for management systems. We have developed a simplified variant for data protection management that combines suitability with compliancy, particularly suited for smaller organizations.
- project management for individual projects through to multi-project management – generally in accordance with GPM, but also in line with PRINCE2 if necessary
- risk management as the overarching discipline for and within management systems
- integrated management systems, either as an individual or integral system. All of the above-stated management systems can be operated together in various forms as an integrated management system – for example data protection and cyber security as ISMS with data protection integration.
In the field of management operations, we offer either to operate the management system in full or to provide support for system operation, e.g.
- as an external Cyber Security Officer (eCSO) or an external Chief Information Security Officer (eCISO), or as one of the deputies within operational support.
- in data protection management either as a Data Protection Officer or as a deputy
- in business continuity management as a supporting Officer